Sangathy
Rough Justice

Why denial of access to guns is so vital to prevent  frequent killings.

Why denial of access to guns is so vital to prevent  frequent killings.

I did take some training in the use of pistols, Rifles and shot guns when I was a teenager but I never had to use against humans  and nor ever  owned one.

When I was 38 years old married with three children aged 10, 7 and 5 I faced a disastrous situation. If I had a gun at that time or even after a few days  I would have committed at least two killings.  The situation was, when I returned home after a short business trip abroad my wife of ten years was in bed with one of my employees!

I later learned that the two  culprits along with two other company directors conspired to take over my business  while I was away. The thing was I was holding 90% shares of my business  and the remaining 10% was held by my culprit wife. If I had a gun or access to a gun  at least the four of them along with the Barclays Bank Manager who had aided the conspiracy would have been my targets. I paid £700  to a friend of a friend of a friend who had contact with IRA to get me a pistol.  Two weeks later he returned my money with apology.

I couldn’t get one, however about one year later, another friend of mine gave me a double barrel shot gun but the heat of my anger had receded and I could not bring myself to stoop to the level of becoming a murderer or criminal; I couldn’t bear the thought of my three children branded as the children of an ex-convict.

I don’t expect everyone should be like me but the American Gun Lovers should consider seriously to adopt life without owning guns.

Related posts

Double Standard

Lincoln

George Floyds murder case

Lincoln

Guilty on All Counts

Lincoln

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy